IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING FOR A TACTICAL COMMUNICATOR TO SUPPORT THE FBI’S HOSTAGE RESCUE TEAM (HRT)
Monday, February 25th, 2019
Immediate Job Opening for a Tactical Communicator to support the FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team (HRT). Applicants must have a Top Secret clearance. To be considered, please send your resume to Recruiting@oakgrovetech.com
- Must have a current Top Secret Security Clearance
- Completion of a civilian electronic technician training course and/or DOD component telecommunications school.
- Minimum of seven (7) years civilian telecommunications or electronic technician experience and/or a minimum of five (5) years military experience as a telecommunication operator/maintainer or electronic technician.
- Ability to carry communications equipment up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to deploy for extended periods of time nationally and/or internationally.
- Expert developing and executing Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agency communication plans.
- Expert knowledge of telecommunications management policies, rules and regulations.
- Expert at establishing and maintaining communication infrastructures for the effective exchange of information between operationally deployed assets and operation centers in support of tactical operations.
- Experience deploying and maintaining various types of law enforcement and military tactical radio systems.
- Experience deploying and maintaining various types of tactical antennas.
- Extensive participation in joint operations, and/or federal law enforcement operations.
- Demonstrated experience with the operational procedures of establishing and maintaining communications for Tactical Operation Centers (TOC), Command Posts (CPs) or equivalent operational centers.
- Expert knowledge of video tele-conferencing procedures to include set-up and operation.
- Operational knowledge of mesh network and mobile ad-hoc networking.
- Develop, revise, and/or review specifications for new or upgraded telecommunications systems or components
- Develop, revise, and/or review specifications for new or upgraded tactical communications systems or components
- Assist in coordination with various State, local and federal agencies
- Develop, and implement communication plans for tactical operations
- Establish and maintain communication and technical infrastructure as required throughout FBI facilities, or facilities utilized by the FBI
- Maintain and conduct an inventory of electronic and telecommunication equipment as required
- Maintain a positive stock of consumable supplies as required
- Maintain communication connectivity with communication platforms to include the following:
- KU satellite systems
- HF/UHF/VHF radio communication systems
- Data systems
- Mobile Ad-Hoc networking
- Mesh networking systems
- Tactical SatCom
- LMR systems
- Phone systems
- Common Operation Picture (COP)Applications
About Oak Grove
Throughout the Armed Forces, across federal government agencies, in Law Enforcement, healthcare and beyond our expert staff is delivering results-oriented solutions that are changing the way people live and work for the better.
Our full suite of instructional services includes tactical field training and web-based and mobile learning solutions to prepare teams to successfully execute any mission. We specialize in language, regional expertise, and culture services, and develop truly immersive cultural environments and training programs. We deliver expert intelligence services to support the warfighter, and empower people and their message through strategic communications and information technology services.
Oak Grove mentors owners of veteran small businesses and sponsors special events that honor and aid our veteran community. Additionally, over 75% of our employees have served in the military. Our Service Continues…